M. Jakobsen
         Welcome. Unfortunately everyone progresses at different rate.
There are no two case's alike. Tai chi is supposed to be very good for PD
patience though. Do you have any tremor yet? I've found that a Deep Brain
Stimulator works best for me. The only drug I use is Provigil, to keep me
awake, motivated and socially engaged with the people around me.
                                                         Sincerely Chris