Hi, M.  wanted to echo Chris' statements.  For me it was not so hard in the
early years of PD.  I even wondered if I would shake when seeing neurologist,
boy were those the days.   Like Chris I have had DBS which helped my killer
tremors, but that's all.  Some people get their lives back  Don't take PD meds as
Sinemet only helped once on 1st dose, never  for a year thereafter, altho its
supposed to "build up".

Hope your PD progresses very, very slowly.  I"m 9 yrs into the disease.
Welcome and  good luck,'Ray