-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of lorraine jeffe
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 11:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]

Has anyone used Interactive Metronome to help with PD?
Yesterday at my physical theraphy session I was given some tests to
dertermine a base line to judge
my future "progress".

I understand it is an approach sometimes used by athelites.It appears to be
a reconditioning method
of reenforcing movements.

Lorraine Jeffe