From: "M. Jakobsen" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 2:12 AM
Subject: new person on list

> Hello, I am new on list andd just recently diagnosed.  although some
symmptoms for about 5 years.  As prsesent  just an inconvenience--
slow movements of  hand and arm awkward walking clumsy tai chi etc .
notice first when rapid hand movent ie vegetable chopping,  tooth
brushing became difficult.  Now Im wondering about a time line for
further
--
> To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]