In a message dated 12/7/2004 12:05:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

I am  writing to let you know that our dear colleague and friend,  Ruth
Hagestuen, is undergoing treatment for  colon cancer. She very recently learned of
her diagnosis and is scheduled for  surgery in Minneapolis today, Tuesday, at
noon. Ruth will likely be away from the office for a  couple of months while
she completes treatment and recuperates.
If you would like to be in touch with Ruth, or to send a card, she will  be
staying with her sister through December 30th. Her sister’s address is: c/o
Dorothy Knutson, 5656 Sanibel Dr.,  Minnetonka, MN.  55343.
Since Ruth will be  recovering for awhile and later on will need additional
treatment,  it would be a good idea to spread out any flowers  or other things
that you may want  to send, aside from cards.  In this way, she can continue
to feel  people's good wishes in the months ahead.
Please send your best  wishes and thoughts across the  miles today and in the
 weeks ahead.  Ruth’s surgery begins today at noon  (Minneapolis time).
Sincerely,

Adolfo  Diaz

This was sent to me by Adolfo and if you know Ruth, pray for her.  I  had a
later report and she is doing well.
Gerry