My wife takes carbidopa/levodopa and comtan. On a recent exam by an ophthalmologist her very large pupils were noticed and an abnormality of the optic nerve was also seen.  Her eye pressures were normal.
Has anyone else noticed  large pupils or eye exam abnormalities related to sinemet or comtan use?
MEDLINE PLUS lists dilated pupils and blurry vision as a side effect of levodopa use.
I will be grateful for a reply.  Ralph Reichert.