Frank
         Thanks for your thoughts on this subject.I believe I'm going to
switch to single focus lenses. My progressive lenses only seem to be good
for the computer. Although Ray may have a point. The Optometrist may have
screwed up the order. I did question the optometrist about them, after I
wore them for a month. but she said they were exactly as the Doctor prescribed.

Sincerely  Chris