I  think  that is what the current threads  are addressing . My reading has
taken a back seat to TV watching. Just before i was diagnosed with PD i was
going to Seminary and that requires  a lot of reading and writing  neither
of which  do well now. But I miss both   now. I  used to be
fare-to-middling Woodworker but i don't do that anymore. That's how
this  @##$$$%%  disease robs you little  by little  every day  . not to
mention  driving  All these things are in the past, the things that gave
me  the most joy.These are the things that touched  my
creative  inclinations. At my church  about 1 time per month I give
the  offertory or the meditation for  Communion those are small  in the
scheme of thing but i must do them well.

Yours and His
David L Moreland