TO ALL
When I come once again to this day we call Christmas.  does the baby in a
manger  speak to me today?  the angels say "Glory to god in   the highest
and on earth peace  among men" ( Lk.2:14)   peace  among men that was
supposed  to be the result of the baby  in the manger. Those people who
chose to follow him  are called to be peace makers.  The business   of
peace for us knows  no model but Jesus Christ. WE hear Him say "peace  I
leave with  you, my peace I Give you  ...  ...Not as the world gives  do I
give  to you ... . . .I have  said to you, that in me you have peace"(jn14:27)