From: mackenzie <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 3:49 PM
Subject: Re: double vision/Chris/Ellen

> Hi all,
>
> I haven't noticed that my eyes get tired, but i *have* noticed that i do
not read at all anymore (i used to read constantly), nor do i go to the
movies.

> if i had to offer an explanation, the best i could do would be to say that
i am just not interested... which is odd in and of itself, but then Ellen
said she doesn't read as much as she used to, and i start to wonder if other
people have experienced a similar change in their reading/movie habits.