Raj - Don't know what's going on over there, but we've had snow here in
Houston and on the Gulf Coast.  It hasn't snowed in Galveston since 1973.
 In Houston it was 1989.  It was beautiful falling here in Houston, but
it didn't stay on the ground.  In Galveston (50 miles from here), there
was enough snow for people be build numerous snowmen on the beach.  It is
now only 55 degrees F.  Best to you.  Jo Ann