To  Everyone:

It isn't often that it takes me so long to write my  greeting for the
Holiday Season.  I usually know exactly what I want to express.

It is different this year.   Oh, I chased around the Internet for hours and
frantically placed my orders.    For awhile, I even got excited about my
gift choices-and probably will be again come Christmas morn-but I wonder.

The closer  we come to Christmas, the more I seem to be thinking of the
SURREAL (nightmarish) world around me and the STRANGER WITHIN-both of whom
become bolder with each day.    Both of whom are heaping indescribable
destruction wherever they are and to whatever they touch. I am muted; yet
I'm there.

My ever constant UPS &  Fed Ex deliveries continue to be stacked on the
dining room table to be wrapped-one at a time as energy permits.  I still
have no greeting in mind.  I still have no thoughts to share!    And
Christmas Eve is Friday evening!

Perhaps what  we need is a mind vision of what once was that  might come
again no matter what holiday is celebrated or what religious philosophy is
practiced.   Perhaps what  we need is a bit of Luther Standing Bear, Oglala
Tribe.

"Out  of the Indian approach to life there came a great freedom -- an
intense
and absorbing love for nature; a respect for life; enriching faith in a
Supreme Power and principles of truth, honesty, generosity, equity, and
brotherhood as a guide to mundane relations."

To these comments, I add, peace.   Peace, even  for a little while from the
STRANGER WITHIN and for once and for all from the nightmare that surrounds
the outer world.

Walk with rainbows.