Mary Ann
as a PWP my life has been ruined, a living death for 9 years, and I would
take anything that would give me a moment's  relief.  There are no "safe" drugs
anyway, in my opinion.

I hoped I would die when I had my DBS surgeries.  I know everyone perceives
their  situation differently, but PD is the worst incurable disease I have ever
had.  Ovarian cancer was a breeze compared to this.  Do you think I would be
afraid of what a drug could do to me after what PD has done?

People in that study should have the right to decide for themselves and they
want that treatment.  This is kind of like denying marijuana to dying cancer
patients. Most approved PD drugs suck anyway with bad side effects.  Also, the
longer I live and talk to people with really serious medical problems the more
 I'm reminded that really very little is cured or helped except polio and TB.
Ray