From: <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2004 12:27 PM
Subject: Your CrossDaily.com E-Card has been sent to PIEN

Hello Bonnie,

Your E-Card has been sent to:
Receiver's Name: PIEN
Receiver's Email: [log in to unmask]
  Card Title: Christmas Greetings

We hope you have enjoyed our E-Card service.
We look forward to your sending more E-Cards with CrossDaily.com.

To view the sent E-Card from CrossDaily.com, click on one of the links
below:
http://cards.crossdaily.com/viewcard.php?CardID=041224128892643965

<a
href="http://cards.crossdaily.com/viewcard.php?CardID=041224128892643965">Cl
ick here to View E-Card</a>

----------

If for some reason the above links are not working please click the link
below and enter the E-Card ID:
http://cards.crossdaily.com/receivecard.php

E-Card ID:
041224128892643965

(Your sent E-Card will be available for the next 30 days)

Best Regards,
The CrossDaily.com E-Card Team,
http://cards.crossdaily.com

More from CrossDaily.com:

Send an E-Card this December and you could win $10,000!
http://cards.crossdaily.com/sharethejoy.php

Christian Graphics: Select and purchase from thousands of photos,
wallpapers, PowerPoint backgrounds, ClipArt and WebArt.
http://graphics.crossdaily.com

Christian and Single? Meet thousands of Christian singles looking for
friendship, romance or possibly the love of their life.
http://singles.crossdaily.com

Christian Married? This is not a singles site. Meet thousands of
Christians, like you, who are looking for friendship, pen pals
and prayer partners.
http://married.crossdaily.com/

E-Card Affiliate: Have a web site and want visitors to send
CrossDaily.com e-cards from your site and be paid for it?
http://cardsaffiliates.crossdaily.com

Need a gift fast? Send someone a copy of Bible Trivia Pro!
http://bibletriviapro.crossdaily.com