    Sorry about your fall.  I think it's great that  you have a sense of
humor about it.  Myfirst fall was at school (I teach in middle school) on a Friday
afternoon.   I fell at the back of my room behind my desk.  My last students
of the day had just left and closed the door behind them.   I couldn't get up
and couldn't move to get out from around the desk. The teacher chair that I
knocked over when I fell had wheels so it was useless to use to get up on.  One
of the things that ended up on the floor with me was my pocketbook with my
cell phone in it.  It was however underneath me.  It took a few minutes to get it
out.  And then. . . the cell phone was dead.  I was almost resigned to
spending the week end in my claasroom.  About half an  hour later another teacher
came in my room to file something and I was saved.
    I now carry a whistle in my pocket at all times.

Carol