Margie

I think it gets harder the longer you have the disease and the more functions
you lose to regain the joy.  I have to pay for any "socializing' or anything
extra I do.

I still actually try to get up and dance with my walker (like in The
Producers old bags routine) at end of Chicago and Di-Lovely videos when they play that
great music that I love.  Still do a few steps on treadmill to music.  I
loved to dance, sing, and play piano.  In my heart I'm not 69, eek, eek, have
still kept my tap shoes, two seeds of hope.

Ray