-------Original Message-------

From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
Date: 12/26/04 02:12:56
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: new member once again

Hello,

My name is Michelle Lane, I am 36 yrs old.  I live in New Orleans, LA.  I
was dx'd in June of 2000 at age 31.  I have been married to my husband
Ronnie for 17 yrs and together we have three children, Kyle - 13, Erik-10
and Rachel -7.

PIENO was the first listservers I came across when diagnosed in 2000 and I
stayed around for a while with great help from the likes of Murray Charters
and Majorie Moorefield.  Not fully sure why I signed out of here but I must
say I'm glad to back.

Today I serve as the Louisiana State  Coordinator for the  Parkinson's
Action Network (PAN) and President of the Parkinson's Association of
Louisiana (PAL), a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that myself and a
fellow plwp fouded in July of 2003.

Glad to be back and hope to meet my old friends as well as make new ones.

Merry Christmas.
 HELLO MICHELLE THIS FLASH 80 YEARS OLD HAD PD FOR 34 YEARS DO NOT REMBER
HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN ON PIEN I AM GLAD IN SEAING THE GOOD WORK U ARE DOING.
STAY WHITH US MY EMAIL IS [log in to unmask]  lot know me HAVE A GOOD YEAR WE
AS PWP CAN DO WHAT OTHERS CAN ONLY TAKES US LONGER TO DO IT SO NEVER SAY DIE
BUT I CAN DO IT  SO I.Y.Q.  DON & VIVIAN

Michelle