Hello,

My name is Michelle Lane, I am 36 yrs old.  I live in New Orleans, LA.  I was dx'd in June of 2000 at age 31.  I have been married to my husband Ronnie for 17 yrs and together we have three children, Kyle - 13, Erik-10 and Rachel -7.

PIENO was the first listservers I came across when diagnosed in 2000 and I stayed around for a while with great help from the likes of Murray Charters and Majorie Moorefield.  Not fully sure why I signed out of here but I must say I'm glad to back.

Today I serve as the Louisiana State  Coordinator for the  Parkinson's Action Network (PAN) and President of the Parkinson's Association of Louisiana (PAL), a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that myself and a fellow plwp fouded in July of 2003.

Glad to be back and hope to meet my old friends as well as make new ones.

Merry Christmas.

Michelle