Margie,

I'm madder than hell that my life is being taken by this damned disease.
Don't be so hard on yourself, I'm the griper, the complainer, the crab on the
List.  I kick the treadmill sometimes (when I use it, which is less and less)

My grandfather who died of PD complications used to get mad because he
couldn't shift the car  Yes, its very hard on us independent souls, harder I
sometimes think than for those who are more laid back and accepting of help (and who
have help)

At least we're here for each other.

Ray