Dee

I totally agree -  it not easy to be a guinea pig (even DBS was hard, its
like if they decided to turn my implants off that stop the tremors))and if those
people feel they are better they should call the shots.  It's not like there
is a cure out there.

I will write as long as I have one finger I can use or my mind gives out.  my
middle finger will probably be the last one "standing"

thanks for all you do on our behalf, Ray