Rick - What a positive message.  I also, play the piano.  It is my life
and I don't know what Id do if I were to become incapacitated.  Of
course, there are some people on the list who feel sorry for themselves,
and who is to say they don't have the right to do so, but I hope your
post will also uplift and encourage them.  Best to you.  Jo Ann