John-
I was honored to meet you at last year's Unity Walk (2004) and congratulate
you and Barbara Patterson on your upcoming Alan Bonander Award for 2004 (to
be presented in April, 2005).  The changes outlined are simply fantastic!
It was a lot of work, I'm certain, but the benefit should far outweigh the
effort.

Thank you seems so trite for all  you have done to help consolidate our
wealth of information on the internet, but I offer my sincere appreciation.
Without a doubt, PWP's are the most informed of any people suffering from
neurological disorders (and possibly all diseases!); and it's people such as
you and Barbara who have made it that way.

Peggy