Hello and thanks to Mary Ann and Peggy and all of you who wrote such
encouraging words! I do still have some time left, and I need to focus on
that. I wanted to say that I have just finished Saving Milly and found it to
be very informative. She certainly had a spirit that nothing could destroy,
though Parkinson's came close. I would recommend it to those who haven't
read it. However, I did have to put it down for a day or two and then take
it up again like the idea of having Parkinson's--when I could accept it. I
had to take it in kind of slowly in other words. But I am newly diagnosed
and the whole idea is still hard for me to swallow, so to speak.
Thanks again, Monica