Hello All,

I wish you all a wonderful, healthy and peaceful New Years.

I have a question about my Father who has Parkinsons and Peripheral
Neuropathy.   He is 76; and since October has been going downward; most of
it I believe is from the pain of the neuropathy.

His toes go into cramps; where they look like hammertoes when they do this.
  It seems no one (medical wise) can offer suggestions for him regarding
this.   I believe if we can help him with the cramps in the toes, then his
pain but be more tolerable.   One of his physical therapists mentioned
yesterday they she has learned that Sinemet can cause cramped toes in some
patients.  I have never heard this before; and Sinemet has worked so
extremely well to control my Dad's PD.

Does anyone else experience this?   Have you had any success in trying
anything to help this?

Thank you for your time,
Wanda.