Hello All,
According to my neurologist,it is possible to have cramp when the Sinemet
dosage is at its peak...
But it's more often when it is at the end of dosage ie dystonia.Cramp toes
keep me awake.I minimze it by using toe seperator which is for painting toe
nails.It works for me.I pratised Tai Chi for six years,
never had a fall..so far.Tried potasieum citrate and calcium citrate works
for few months only.
Lastly,an accupuricturist  taugh me to press a spot at the instep of the
arch with the thumb and the other fingers pressing the ridge at the top of
the foot.When the right spot is hit the cramp toes open up like a flower.But
relief is only momentarily.Wonderful while it last.

John