-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Rayilyn Brown
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2004 1:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Abilities/Monica

Hi, Monica, and I sure do understand.........my hands   could do anything
and
did.  You don't fully appreciate how important they are til you lose your
fine motor skills. All I can do now is get through the day.  Can't really
"do'
anything to replace what I have lost.   There are no self help books that
tell
you what to do when you can't do anything.  Just one hand would be great and
no
I can't  learn to use my feet as they are knotted up.  Can't talk either and
that is a downer.
Ray