One of emy fellow board members of the Parkinson's  Foundation of the
 National Capital region  is visitng London during the first two weeks
of March.  He would like to get in touch with someone active in    the
Parkinson support world there. Is there anyone who can help - either
meet with him or introduce him to someone  who could meet with hm. His
main interest is support groups and how they are constituted etc. If
anyone can help , please email me off line and I will forward you his
contact information.

Thanks

Hilary Blue