hi,

when I first was given Sinemet to diagnose my PD, my toes started to
cramp (roll under) and move spontaneously within 2 days of beginning
the drug.  I stopped it very soon thereafter and the toe cramps stopped
too.

I  tried Requip which had no cramping but extreme sleepiness and
nauseous after each dose.  Switched back to Mirapex till I discovered
that it was causing my hair to fall out, a rare but reported side
effect.

So since Halloween, an appropriate day, I'm medicine free with more
symptoms.

Just started physical therapy to utilize my hand more and compensate
for the lack of medicine.  Seems promising.

Katherine