Maryse,

I would sure take PD meds if they helped, like Sinemet did the first time I
took it..  I just can't do much and have to drag my body around.  I'm very slow
getting my meals.

I'm, well, miserable.  Har, har.  Have double vision so I can't see to read,
micrographia makes writing, filing, getting organized, etc. very painful,
talking is like strangling as is choking on my own spit.

Maybe this is why I'm such a grouch and a Bush-basher

At least DBSs helped my killjoy tremors and it was the only thing that did.
I don't think I could have stood them.  My former CG says I am calmer since
brain surgeries.

I sleep OK with one each benedryl, inderal, cholorazepate and Advil.  Only
have moderately bad dreams, no nightmares.  Inderal seems to keep my labile high
BP down w/out hypostatic hypotension, don't feel I need tranquilizer in
daytime.  I do have hiatal hernia and GERD, choking increased when I stopped
Prilosec as over counter kind says you should after 2 week treatment, but I'm trying
it again to relieve acid reflux and choking, coughing.

I can't find substitutes for all I can't do.  What do you do w/out voice,
hands, feet?  Being "ON" would sure be great.  I think my mind is still sharp, so
I don't want any hallucinations from drugs that don't work.

OFF< Ray

PS - prune juice  every day and Ginseng every 2 to 3 days help constipation,
yippee!!!   Think Ginseng gives me more energy to just make myself do things.