Monica
Your post brought back so many memories concerning when I was first diagnosed.  I, too, painted and thought I would have to give it up.  With PD your symptoms will go up and down (for most).  Sometimes I would have an entire month that was "bad," and I would think this was the end to my getting out ever.  But a little adjustment in medications or a change in my sleep, diet, or removal from stressors; and I was ready to face any challenge!

What you can do is change your painting style.  I changed from a Rembrandt to a Monet in style of painting.  And even if you cannot thread the beads you bought, you can create the patterns and let a child or friend thread with you.  (Or better yet, create some of those beaded lamps or vases!)

It's not over until it's over!  We are close to finding a cure - and I don't want to see those reading this roll their eyes.  We truly ARE!  Let's not throw our towels into the ring just yet.  Keep on keeping on!

Peggy