Jo Ann

As KF says watch out for those bricks.

I've been sleeping sitting up for the past 10-15 yrs.  I do have an electric
bed that moves the back up so I can get out of  bed easier.  However, if I
don't take medication like Protonix or Prilosec I get really terrible pains and
can't get    comfortable at all.  If they didn't finally go away i'd think it
was something more serious.
As for PD link, I once asked doc if Prilosec could prevent absorption of PD
meds; he said no, but I wonder, since Sinemet worked for me once.

I do have "drooling eyes" - they run all the time, was hoping it was a CA
allergy.  Does anyone else have this problem?
Ray