Kathleen,

Once had an opossum on umbrella in yard in CA.  Now if I can just find a
plank!  I have a door that would be good but it is too heavy for me to handle and
I think hole is too deep. There are earth mounds for steps out of pool, but
whole thing is bigger than it will actually be when finished and rain is
erroding sides.  Guess I will have to hope that little dickens stays clear of the
hole.  The rain, tho needed, has really slowed down construction , small thing
when compared to tsunami diasater..Ray