thanks, Mary Ann,

eye doc said my eyees were OK but he was not an opthamologist, but he was
nice.  I will look for one here.

The Barrow Neurological Clinic doc dropped me -  had appt Jan 11, but had to
cancel because my CA  CG couldn't get here due to rain and Kelly Homecare CG
was sick.
CA CG went thru my  DBSs with me and I wanted  her with me to help me talk.
The "office" said the doc was not taking any more patients.  Marisa got me
appt next wk with GP and appt April 22 with neuro recommended by Medtronic.  They
are very nearby.  You have to wait months to even get appts.  However
dentists and eye docs are advertising.  Seems folks sare moving to AZ.

One reason I moved here was to be near the Barrow.  I console myself with the
fact   that not much can be done for me anyway.
Ray