Well, I've managed to get a nasty cold with cough.  Since we aren't
supposed to use decongestants or cough medicines, what do PWP use to
alleviate cold symptoms?  All the cough syrup or gels in our med
cabinet, and the decongestants, state that they are not to be used if
you're on PD meds.

I am now taking Benedryl capsules just to dry up a little, but my
sinuses are screaming for relief from the pressure, and my coughing
woke my wife up several times last night.  Suggestions, please, and
thank you.

Enjoy!
Rick McGirr
Email: [log in to unmask]