Jeannie,

Children have such an exquisite take on life. My niece when she was 5, was
convinced I was shaking on purpose, just to fool her. There are children's
books on PD, but I am not sure of the group that has them. You can try
Googling "Why Mommy Shakes" or explaining Parkinson's Disease to children
it should take you to the site that has the books.

Sincerely
Chris