In a message dated 1/18/2005 1:02:17 AM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> can also see a need for books on the psychological effects on adolescents
> and teens of living with a family member with a chronic degenerative illness
> like PD.

I think this would be especially hard for teens, who are so overly conscious
of their (and their familie's) impression on peers. ON the other hand, it
seems once they do accept someone they go all out. Our Hi School had a mentally
challenged Young person who was so accepted and admired that we have a statue in
his honor on our football field!

I, too, have an interest in writing,

MH