> I think the best third party is someone who is intimately familiar with
> the
> aches and pains of the patient.
> When Carline (my wife) needs to see a Doctor I go with her and I am with
> her in the presence of the Doctor.

K.Z. I absolutely agree with you  However,  I have met a number of PD
victims who essentially have no one to advocate for them.  Or, their loved
one's don't have the sophistication or gumption to do so.  A medical
advocate (and I know that they do exist) is sophisticated enough to be able
to insist on proper diagnosis and treatment when the doctor just wants to
keep the status quo.
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 65/25)