Carol - I hate that you got staph.  I've had it since my heart by-pass
inAugust 2003, and can't seem to get rid of it.  I've taken so many
antibiotics that I've depleted my good bacteria.  It is better now, but
not gone.  Hope your staph is not resistant to the meds you have to take
for it.  Most especially, I'm sorry about the DBS surgery having to be
undone.  Take care.  We care about you.  Jo Ann