.
> Your husband is  lucky to have you, how do you think he would fare w/out
> you?
> Ray

Thank you, Ray.  I'm lucky to have him too.  My husband would be in a
nursing home if I wasn't in the picture.  He is a big man who requires a lot
of moving and his care is very complex.  We have managed because I am a
nurse - but I have no illusions about someone else (including my children)
being able to care for him on a long term basis.
God bless
Mary Ann

P.S.  I'm glad that you have found doctors that you like.  Keep on keepin
on!