When my husband, Gordie, goes to the dentist, eye doctor, etc. he takes  a  5
mg diazapam which is generic Valium.  It calms him down and the  doctor can
do what needs to be done. We do not use this when he goes to his  neurologist,
because we want her to see how he really is doing. His doctors have  approved
of him taking this medicine for other appointments or when he wants to  go to
dahlia club or somewhere.  Of course a person needs to check with his  or her
physician as medicines and treatments differ.

Jeannie Leroux CG
Gordon diagnosed in 1996
He is now 68 years  old.