> The answer is to be well.
> Ray

......and I wish you well, Ray.  It is always amazing to me how doctors feel
that they are serving their patients well when, in effect, they are serving
themselves well.  As a nurse, I have found that female doctors beat male
doctors hands down.  They are more empathetic, listen more attentively and,
as a consequence, diagnose more accurately.  I wonder if there is a female
ophthalmologist out there that might be more attentive to your needs???
God bless
Mary Ann