Sorry about that spam filter Jeffrey...Lord knows enough gets through
anyway!  Pamphlet is on its way to you today...Meg

-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Jeffrey Baumgartner
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2005 4:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Books about Parkinsons for Children

To all of you who responded, thanks very much! It seems to me
that there is probably a market for childrens books on
Parkinsons if you are a writer.

Meg, thanks for your kind offer. I have tried e-mailing you
from two different e-mail addresses and both times, the e-
mail has bounced back to me. Presumably your mail server
believes I am sending spam or somesuch. My address is:
Jeffrey Baumgartner, Diestbrugstraat 45, 3071 Erps-Kwerps,
Belgium.

Jeffrey Baumgartner