Mary  Ann

my neuro and programmer at Scripps were both female and great, but I had a
very bad experience with two females GP in the area, (one young one who I think
had PD as she started shaking and left the room, I wasn't  dxed yet) so you
just never know.   The females at the Barrow were not so nice.  My last
optometrist in CA was male, very nice, his father-in-law had died of PD so he was very
interested in talking about it.
I just want someone civil, I don't care what sex they are.
Ray