Jo Ann,  My favorite method for re-populating "good" bacteria in my
intestines is to take Acidopholus/Bifidus(SP?)  once or twice a day after
I'm done with the antibiotics. I continue doing that until my digestion
seems up to speed. It's a good alternative to yogurt for those of us with
dairy issues.   I buy it at my local food co-op, but I imagine one could
find it on the web.    -Geo.

Jo Ann Coen <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
01/22/05 06:43 PM
Please respond to
Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
Re: DBS/staph

Carol - I found that the staph is not what "wore me out".  It was the
amount of antibiotics I had to take.  Since May 2003.  It cleaned out all
my good bacteria as well as the bad.  I tried eating yogart to replace
the good, but I'm so sensitive to diary products, I had uncontrollable
diarrhea.  This may not happen to you.  Maybe it wouldn't hurt to try it.
 Hope you find something to help you.  Jo Ann

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 07:31:03 EST Winnie Carolgray
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
> This staph has really drug me down. I just don't feel good  nymore

> mailto:[log in to unmask]

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]