 Mon cheri,
about 3 months ago, I asked the List if they had
read the Los Angeles Times article about a reporter
having had a DBS. At the bottom of the article,
there were 2  URL's having to do with PD.
this one was one of them.
I read the URL where he talks about a book  that
reveals the CURE. I almst sent for it. Who  knows?
next time I have $ 40m to burn I will send for it.
I am curious.

mailto:[log in to unmask]