Mary Ann

Being a nurse must be a plus in your situation.

This last weekend old college friend and her husband visited and we talked
about the problem of "oversight" of care.  Her 47 yr old son is mentally
retarded and her 32 yr old daughter is very unstable so they are mainly worried about
care of their kids when they are gone.  She is my age almost 69, but husband
is 79.  I always kind of thought if you had kids you would possibly have
someone to oversee care, but even that is not always true.
Ray