K.F., I've milked my share of sheep in the past - it is not fun nor would I
choose to do it except out of necessity.  We have a Registered Romney flock
that produces the best lamb you have ever tasted and beautiful, white wool
for spinning ( black as well).

Just to make sure that we keep in within the list's guide-lines, lamb is the
most easily digestible meat that there is and wonderful for folks who have
stomach problems.  It is also one of the few meats that is hypoallergenic.
I've cared for  hyper-allergic patients who claim to maintain themselves on
a diet of rice, carrots and lamb - and that is all.

Enjoy your sheepmilk yoghurt, K.F. Roquefort  and Feta are other cheeses
made from sheep milk.

Bon Appetite
Mary Ann