Jeannie - I love that name.  It's my daughter's name.   Isn't it a shame
that something so good, can be so bad?
Yogurt is delicious, and helpful, but not for people who are lactose
intolerant.  The other day I wanted an ice cream cone so bad, I couldn't
stand it.  I went to Dairy  Queen and bought one.  That night, I suffered
with horrible cramps.  Live and learn huh?  I hope her staph from the DBS
doesn't last as mine has from the mastectomy.  Best to you.  Jo Ann