From: CASLL/Inkshed [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Russ Hunt
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 4:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: scraba report available

Thanks to the Wendy Strachan and a friendly staff person who
scanned it, the Alberta "Scraba report" -- Patterns & Processes:
Approaches to Writing by Grade 12 Students, by Elana J. Scraba
is now available from the Inkshed Web site.

It's in two formats, Microsoft Word and .pdf (for which you need
Acrobat Reader).

But I'm not posting the address on the Website, because there
may be copyright issues. I will post it here, since the CASLL
archives require a password to access them.

http://www.stu.ca/inkshed/scraba

-- Russ
St. Thomas University
http://www.StThomasU.ca/~hunt/