-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Fw: On-Line Information
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:08:39 -0500
From: Barbara D. Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: On-Line Information

Dear Colleagues,

I have just discovered by accident that the International Medieval
Congress 2005 programme, information, registration forms, etc. are on
line.  Folks in the U.K. already may have received their copies by post
but we in the colonies have not.  Particularly if you want on-site
accommodation, I would encourage you to register for the Congress on
line.  Since all three REED-sponsored sessions are on Monday, 11 July
some may wish to register just for that day at a fee of L71; the
standard conference fee is L127, and the fee for Student/Retired/Unwaged
registrants L71.

To access the on-line programme and registration forms, go to
1.  http://www.leeds.ac.uk/imi/imc/imc.htm
2.  Click on the grey lozenge with "International Medieval Congress 2005".
3.  Click on "Programme" to see the programme.
4.  Scroll down to "Useful Information" and click on "Registration" to
download the forms.

--
Abigail Ann Young (Dr), Associate Editor/ Records of Early English Drama/
Victoria College/ 150 Charles Street W/ Toronto Ontario Canada